Everyone is different, and we will adapt to your skill level and goals. There is no target, but most people take their test within a year of having their first ride with their Observer.
We accept anyone with an A1, A2 or A motorcycle licence. The only other requirement is that your motorcycle can be ridden at national speed limits.
The only requirements we have are that your vehicle is capable of being ridden at the national speed limit on dual carriageways and motorways, and that you have a full motorcycle licence.
The Advanced Rider Course offered by IAM RoadSmart costs £149.00.
For this, you will receive
- membership of IAM RoadSmart for one year
- membership of our group, IAM RoadSmart Solent, for one year
- your own printed copy of the Advanced Rider Course Logbook
- one-to-one allocation to a qualified Observer
- the test fee for your Advanced Rider test is included